back to project home page
|| is this release?
| Testing Guide V 4.0 - 15th February 2013
The new project is available here - (no download available)
| Release Description:
- Review all the control numbers to adhere to the OWASP Common numbering,
- Review all the sections in v3,
- Create a more readable guide, eliminating some sections that are not really useful,
- Insert new testing techniques: HTTP Verb tampering, HTTP Parameter Pollutions, etc.,
- Rationalize some sections as Session Management Testing,
- Create a new section: Client side security and Firefox extensions testing.
| Release License: Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0
|| worked on this release?
| Release Leader(s):
| Release Contributor(s):
- Roberto Suggi Liverani
- Nick Freeman
- Stefano Di Paola @
- Marco Morana @
- Giorgio Fedon @
- Amro AlOlaqi @
|| can you learn more?
| Release Notes: View
| Main links:
| Release Rating: Not Reviewed - Assessment Details
- Contact the GPC to report a problem or concern about this release info or to update information.