Projects/OWASP Media Project/Roadmap
1. Create and setup an official YouTube channel with a non-profit partnership with Google
2. Use the channel to publish live webcasts (Google Hangout) contents from OWASP Global Chapter Meetings project
3. Gather videos from all around the web and put in into the channel and make them searchable and sharable easily
4. Link with other OWASP channels on YouTube, promote them into the channel
5. Get more contributors and add them as channel managers
6. Motivate people to make videos and provide a way of publishing them on the channel
7. In the long term: expand our team by having more central hubs (other than YouTube, or language specific channels).
8. If it needs to get bigger: recruit people with video editing skills, make shows, etc.