Projects/Internships/Grants and Fundraising Intern/Kait Disney Leugers
Kait Disney-Leugers Grants and Fundraising Intern
Kait received her B.A. in history from Ohio University and plans to pursue her masters in technical writing and communication sometime next year. She has previously worked with non-profits groups and museums doing fundraising and research. She operates out of the Bay Area/Silicon Valley and has been indirectly involved with OWASP since 2012.
- Managing communications from the OWASP Community including assisting with campaigns, donor/member solicitation/acknowledgements, and tracking contact information and conversations.
- Participate in grant writing initiatives, and facilitate OWASP Community contributions to our Grants Program.
- Managing the grants mailing list, and the Salesforce grant accounts.
- Ongoing maintenance and development of social networking presence in relation to grants, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Participation in staff meetings on planning, processes, and coordination.
- Administrative support as needed to the OWASP Projects Manager.
- Have 20 hours per week to dedicate to this internship opportunity.
- Learning Objectives: Project Grant Management and Program Development and Fundraising.
- Start Date: Monday, September 16th 2013
- Internship End Date: Monday, January 13th 2014
Throughout the internship, Kait will have weekly reports posted. These reports will outline what she is working on, her progress, and how she is managing her workload.
No report 12 27 2013