Project Online Resources
This page is for OWASP project leaders and details some of the online services that have been found to be useful for OWASP projects.
OWASP is a registered Organisation on Ohloh, a free, public directory of Free and Open Source Software and the contributors who create and maintain it.
If you manage an OWASP project you should:
- Register yourself on Ohloh
- Make sure your project is registered on Ohloh - you can add it yourself if it is not
- Register yourself as the manager
- Check that the settings are correct, especially the repositories
- Make sure it belongs to the OWASP organisation - contact Samantha Groves or Simon Bennetts if it is not
- Claim all of your contributions to open source projects
- Consider including Ohloh Widgets on your project homepage or wiki
- Help other OWASP projects by flagging and rating the ones you use
Other Free Services
These are all free to open source projects.
- http://crowdin.net/ a translation and localization management platform
- https://scan.coverity.com/ C/C++ and Java static source code analysis
Other Paid For Services