Difference between revisions of "Project Online Resources"
(Created page with "This page is for OWASP project leaders and details some of the online services that have been found to be useful for OWASP projects. == Ohloh == OWASP is a registered Organi...")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 13:12, 10 September 2013
This page is for OWASP project leaders and details some of the online services that have been found to be useful for OWASP projects.
OWASP is a registered Organisation on Ohloh, a free, public directory of Free and Open Source Software and the contributors who create and maintain it.
If you manage an OWASP project you should:
- Register yourself on Ohloh
- Make sure your project is registered on Ohloh - you can add it yourself if it is not
- Register yourself as the manager
- Check that the settings are correct, especially the repositories
- Make sure it belongs to the OWASP organisation - contact Samantha Groves or Simon Bennetts if it is not
- Claim all of your contributions to open source projects
- Consider including Ohloh Widgets on your project homepage or wiki
- Help other OWASP projects by flagging and rating the ones you use
Other Free Services
These are all free to open source projects.
- http://crowdin.net/ a translation and localization management platform
- https://scan.coverity.com/ C/C++ and Java static source code analysis
Other Paid For Services