Difference between revisions of "Project Information:template Enigform and mod OpenPGP - 50 Review - Self Evaluation - A"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 14: Line 14:
 
  | style="width:25%; background:#7B8ABD" align="center"|  
 
  | style="width:25%; background:#7B8ABD" align="center"|  
 
1. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished?  Having in consideration [[OWASP Summer of Code 2008 Applications - Need Futher Clarifications#OpenPGP Extensions for HTTP - Enigform and mod_openpgp|'''the assumed ones''']], please exemplify writing down those of them that haven't been realised.
 
1. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished?  Having in consideration [[OWASP Summer of Code 2008 Applications - Need Futher Clarifications#OpenPGP Extensions for HTTP - Enigform and mod_openpgp|'''the assumed ones''']], please exemplify writing down those of them that haven't been realised.
  | colspan="2" style="width:75%; background:#cccccc" align="left"|
+
  | colspan="2" style="width:75%; background:#cccccc" align="left"|I'm working on more replay-attacks countermeasures, and we are deciding on the "Demo Site" issue. I still have to do research on WebGoat, but I also thought about creating an Enigform Auth plugin for Wordpress, phpBB, etc. I'd like to point out that the maotest.buanzo.org website is a TESTING site, and not an actual Demo site. Still to  implement: * Automatic Sessions Termination on Firefox Exit/Crash, * Better error-handling (Client side), * More documentation (current one suffices to implement a mod_openpgp enabled Apache server, but lacks better client-side FAQs and HOWTOs).
 
  |-  
 
  |-  
 
  | style="width:25%; background:#7B8ABD" align="center"|  
 
  | style="width:25%; background:#7B8ABD" align="center"|  
  
 
2. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished?  Having in consideration [[OWASP Summer of Code 2008 Applications - Need Futher Clarifications#OpenPGP Extensions for HTTP - Enigform and mod_openpgp|'''the assumed ones''']], please quantify in terms of percentage.
 
2. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished?  Having in consideration [[OWASP Summer of Code 2008 Applications - Need Futher Clarifications#OpenPGP Extensions for HTTP - Enigform and mod_openpgp|'''the assumed ones''']], please quantify in terms of percentage.
  | colspan="2" style="width:75%; background:#cccccc" align="left"|
+
  | colspan="2" style="width:75%; background:#cccccc" align="left"|I agree with Mark Roxberry's 60% completeness. The other 40% will mainly be Documentation, bugfixes and minor improvements, but a big % regarding the Demo site / Auth Plugin idea.
 +
|-
 
  |-  
 
  |-  
|-
 
 
  | style="width:25%; background:#7B8ABD" align="center"|
 
  | style="width:25%; background:#7B8ABD" align="center"|
 
3. What kind of help is required either from the Reviewers or from the OWASP Community?
 
3. What kind of help is required either from the Reviewers or from the OWASP Community?
  | colspan="2" style="width:75%; background:#cccccc" align="left"|
+
  | colspan="2" style="width:75%; background:#cccccc" align="left"|Mark has been a GREAT help. He was not only a reviewer but a devoted beta tester. I'm glad to be working with him.
 
|}
 
|}

Latest revision as of 10:21, 2 July 2008

Click here to return to the previous page.

50% REVIEW PROCESS

Project Deliveries & Objectives

OWASP OpenPGP Extensions for HTTP - Enigform and mod_openpgp Project's Deliveries & Objectives

QUESTIONS ANSWERS

1. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished? Having in consideration the assumed ones, please exemplify writing down those of them that haven't been realised.

I'm working on more replay-attacks countermeasures, and we are deciding on the "Demo Site" issue. I still have to do research on WebGoat, but I also thought about creating an Enigform Auth plugin for Wordpress, phpBB, etc. I'd like to point out that the maotest.buanzo.org website is a TESTING site, and not an actual Demo site. Still to implement: * Automatic Sessions Termination on Firefox Exit/Crash, * Better error-handling (Client side), * More documentation (current one suffices to implement a mod_openpgp enabled Apache server, but lacks better client-side FAQs and HOWTOs).

2. At what extent have the project deliveries & objectives been accomplished? Having in consideration the assumed ones, please quantify in terms of percentage.

I agree with Mark Roxberry's 60% completeness. The other 40% will mainly be Documentation, bugfixes and minor improvements, but a big % regarding the Demo site / Auth Plugin idea.

3. What kind of help is required either from the Reviewers or from the OWASP Community?

Mark has been a GREAT help. He was not only a reviewer but a devoted beta tester. I'm glad to be working with him.