Revision as of 16:06, 1 October 2009 by Jmanico
OWASP DC Roundtable with Matt Fisher, Jim Manico, Dan Philpott, Jack Whitsitt and Doug Wilson
Recorded August 24, 2009
Published October 1, 2009
- Matt Fisher, founder of Pisces Security.
- Jim Manico, OWASP Podcast Host + Aspect Security Employee
- Daniel Philpott, CISSP, CISM, CAP, is a Federal Information Security Architect with Tantus Technologies working with Federal customers on Federal information security initiatives including FISMA, cybersecurity, FDCC, HSPD-12, SCAP and risk management. Founder of FISMApedia.org, information security instructor with Potomac Forum and a guest blogger with Guerilla-CISO.com.
- Jack Whitsitt Jack Whitsitt has spent the past 7 years working variously with honeypots, log analysis and visualization, large scale security correlation systems, business security architecture (SABSA), national critical infrastructure protection, and is now working for Idaho National Labs (INL) as ICS-CERT//US-CERT liaison as part of the Department of Homeland Security's Control Systems Security Program (CSSP). Jack's blog can be found at http://sintixerr.wordpress.com.
- Doug Wilson is one of the co-chairs of OWASP DC, and an organizer of the AppSec DC conference for 2009 ( http://appsecdc.org ), and an outspoken advocate of web application security. His IT career started in dot coms ten years ago and ended up in government contracting. He is currently a Senior Application Engineer with SAIC. He occasionally blogs at http://onelittlewindow.org. He currently holds a GIAC GCIH and a CISSP.