Revision as of 23:49, 24 January 2009 by Mtesauro
Recorded December 30, 2008
- Matt Tesauro is a Senior Application Security Engineer at Texas Education Agency. - Jim Manico is a Web Application Architect and Security Engineer for Aspect Security.
Interview with Matt Tesauro
Matt Tesauro is the OWASP Live CD Project lead. He's also a member of the Global Project and Tools Committee. His interview is about the OWASP Live CD, its history, its current status and its future.
- OWASP Live CD 2008 Project Site
- Documentation and download site
- Project Mail List
- Issue Tracker for the project
- Google Code site - home of individual SLAX modules
- OWASP Live CD 2008 Presentation (from an Austin OWASP Chapter meeting)
- Other security related live CDs
- Tools on the OWASP Live CD