Welcome to OWASP Perth, Western Australia.
Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter Leader Handbook.
| What: OWASP Chapter Meeting
When: Tentatively end of Feb 2019
We use Meetup.com to organise and announce local chapter events.
Please join our group to stay in touch and get updates on all upcoming activities:
If you would like to be a speaker at a local chapter meeting, simply contact the chapter leader(s) with details of the proposed talk.
We are interested in all aspects of software security and related areas such as:
- Application security architectures
- Web, mobile, cloud and IoT app security
- DevOps + Security = DevSecOps
- API security and integrations
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Security Code Reviews and others
Several formats are available, including 60 min talks / technical workshops, 30 min talks and 10 min lightning talks.
Speakers our bound by the OWASP Speaker Agreement.
Sponsorship and Memberships
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter.
OWASP to help us serve our mission.