Revision as of 10:38, 27 March 2010 by Nicholas Bamber
This page should collect together any resources relating to Perl and OWASP or security in general.
It is perhaps odd that this page is so new:
- Perl has long been an open language and often associated with the internet.
- It offers what seems to be a much under-used method of combating many sorts of exploit namely "taint" mode. This forces every "input" to the program to be checked for malign influences before it is allowed to effect the "outside" of the program.
Possible perl OWASP projects might include:
- Perl ports of multi-language OWASP projects, for example AntiSamy.
- Review of CPAN modules according to OWASP standards, for example CGI::Application::Plugin::Authentication.
- A perl module to measure the strength of passwords.