OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is and open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
1st OWASP-PB Meeting
- A brief introduction to OWASP and how the Paraiba Chapter would work.
- Information Security Events and Webinars.
- Topics that member would like to learn.
2nd OWASP-PB Meeting
- An in-depth presentation about OWASP History, Structure, Chapters and Projects.
- Discussion about the recent events related to InfoSec.
- How was the Web Security Forum (websecforum.com.br).
3rd OWASP-PB Meeting
- Talk from Danilo Rangel about Systems Security Testing (no slides).
- Round-table about the talk.
- How we can make OWASP more widely known (events, presentations, research).
- A proposal to make a parallel event during ENSOL 2011 (ensol.org.br) to promote OWASP.
- A little bit about my presentations during GTS 17 and COOL.