Operational Administrative Assistant
This role would be highly "task oriented" taking direction from members of the operational team. Proficiency in word processing, mail merge, spreadsheets, data entry, email systems, and intuitive problem solving are necessary for success.
Outline of administrative tasks the Ops Team would hand off to part time contractor:
- Assigning owasp.org email addresses to members and project leaders after verifying they are current paid members
- Creating membership cards and distributing them via email.
- Setting up new chapters and student chapters using the “how to” guidelines
- Preparing data lists for import/export
- Updating reports for public domain according to a predetermined schedule.
- Updating google docs as appropriate
- Miscellaneous other tasks as vetted & assigned by Kate and Sarah
- Contractor would submit weekly time sheet of hours worked and tasks accomplished
- Starting rate of $8.00/hour - work to be reviewed after 60 days for consideration of raise
- Maximum 20/hours per week
- Submit schedule of when working (days and times) to Ops Team
- Participate in bi weekly calls
- Work channeled through Kate for efficiency and quality.