OWASP Summer of Code 2008 Projects Authors Status Target and Reviewers Rahim Jina Curriculum
Revision as of 08:22, 4 July 2008 by Paulo Coimbra
- Rahim graduated in 2002 from Trinity College Dublin, with a degree in Information & Communications Technology, specialising in Computer Security & Mobile Communications. In 2006, Rahim completed an MSc in Security & Forensic Computing from Dublin City University.
- ‧Since joining Ernst & Young's Risk Advisory Services in September 2006, Rahim has worked on multiple IT Forensics & IT Security engagements for many companies in Ireland across a wide range of sectors.
- External & internal attack and penetration testing.
- Web application security
- ‧Network security (including IP telephony & remote access infrastructure)
- ‧Computer forensics and incident response.
- ‧Wireless network security
- ‧IT audit