OWASP Summer of Code 2008 Previous Updates
Revision as of 09:25, 17 April 2008 by Pauloc
- MARCH 31:
- We announce a two-week-delay in the assessment of OWASP Summer of Code’s 2008 applications. We are now planning to deliver our assessment on the 16th April. Hence, the whole SoC’s 2008 schedule will be postponed two weeks.
- Having carefully analysed the set of 35 applications, we have decided to request that 18 applicants adjust their proposals. These 18 applications can be found here.
- As you will see, for each one, we have posted a couple of recommendations. Consequently, we ask that each applicant answer just below our recommendations, whether or not they are accepted. If so, please leave a clear note of it and modify accordingly your applications in the same wiki page.
- We also recommend that you state your positions by the 9th of April.
- The remaining set of applications can be found on either the Majority Vote Page or Selection Criteria Page. Although the new official date to announce the SoC’s 2008 is now the 16th of April, we will post our assessment as soon as it has been reached. At this moment, the applicants can of course start working. However, we will return to you all later, once the assessment process has been totally completed, with further details.
- We understand the inconvenience that this might cause and apologise for that. Although, as we are acting to improve the SoC’s final deliveries, we also ask for your understanding and we thank you in advance.
- MARCH 25: Submission period is now closed. The final decision will be announced HERE on the 2nd April. Thanks to everybody who applied for this OWASP Season of Code.
- MARCH 12 : If your application for an OWASP Summer of Code 2008 fund wasn’t already submitted just because you are stuck with doubts about a work line to follow, you can skim over the new and greatly improved Request for Proposal List to find a wide-range of options.
- MARCH 10: As expected, the applications are coming in!
- Please remember to send us an email when you post them on-line. We need to know who you are. :)
- MARCH 3: OWASP SUMMER OF CODE 2008' HAS BEEN LAUNCHED!
- Deadline for project applications: 25th March.