OWASP Student Chapters Program
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) has local chapters around the world that help teach, learn, and inspire application security. Our College Chapters program helps to extend application security into colleges and universities worldwide. If your school has a computer science or management information systems degree, we want to start a College Chapter there.
Apply for OWASP College Chapter Leadership
If you're interested in starting a College Chapter at your school, please review the rules for the College Chapter program below and then fill out the short application form. In short, all we expect is that you will find a location, organize monthly meetings, learn a lot about application security, behave ethically, and have fun!
OWASP College Chapter Rules
- Your primary goal is to promote understanding of application security
- You will have a President, Treasurer, and Secretary
- You will have meetings at least monthly throughout the school year
- You will arrange for a place to meet that is conducive to discussion, presentations, etc…
- You will work with faculty to integrate application security into the CS curriculum
- You will encourage members to make regular updates to the OWASP wiki, submit projects to OWASP, participate in OWASP conferences, etc…
- You will NOT engage in any unauthorized security testing or other unethical behavior
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?