OWASP Spring Of Code 2007 : Selection
This page contains the Selection Criteria to select the projects sponsored on the OWASP Spring Of Code 2007 and the final classification.
Jury: Andrew van der Stock, Jeff Williams and Dinis Cruz.
Each project will receive a rating from 1 to 5 on the following categories by each jury. The final result will be the medium value.
- On the Project:
- Complete status - What will be the final Completeness State?
- Complexity - What is the project Complexity and its Size
- Member Value - How big is the potential added value to Owasp Members
- Brand Value - How big is the potential added value to the Owasp Brand
- On the Candidate:
- Past Work - Value of past contributions to OWASP Projects
- Deliverably - Proven capability to deliver
- Proposal - What was the quality of proposal submited?
Summary table (Aggregated Results)
|Proposal ID||Project||AJV Total||DC Total||JW Total||Total||Total Adjusted||Sponsorship|
|AoC 13 Rogan||(tbd)||tbd||tbd||tbd||tbd||tbd|| tbd USD
AVJ results (Andrew)