OWASP Software Security Assurance Process
The OWASP Software Security Assurance Process (OSSAP) main intent is to embed security in the software development lifecycle (SDLC). OSSAP reduces the possibility of requirement oversights, design flaws, implementation bugs and deployment configuration mistakes during the SDLC. This project outlines mandatory and recommended processes and practices to manage risks associated with applications.
- Project Roadmap
- OSSAP Sub-Processess
- Mapping OSSAP to OpenSAMM
OWASP Software Security Assurance Processess
- Software Security Integration in the SDLC Process
- Security Requirements Identification Process
- Design Security Review Process
- Architecture Security Review Process
- Security Code Review Process
- Security Testing Process
- Deployment Security Review Process
- Release Security Review Process
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?