OWASP Security Blitz
OWASP is starting a monthly security blitz where we will rally the security community around a particular topic. The topic may be a vulnerability, defensive design approach, technology or even a methodology. All members of the security community are encouraged to write blog posts, articles, patches to tools, videos etc in the spirit of the current monthly topic. Our goal is to show a variety of perspectives on the topic from the different perspectives of builders, breakers and defenders.
How Can You Help?
As an individual please create material on the monthly security topic. If you have recently created material that is relevant to the month at hand then please link it in the section below. As mentioned above, the goal is to have a variety of perspectives (builder, breaker, defender, policy, etc) and types of content (tools, docs, videos, code patches, etc)
Companies / Organizations / Universitites
Please consider launching an internal awareness program to coincide with the security blitz. This will allow all of us to pool resources and maximize the impact of each month's topic.
Monthly Security Topics
- 2012 - April - SQL Injection
- 2012 - May - Cross Site Scripting
- 2012 - June - Access Control
- 2012 - July - Mobile Security
- 2012 - August - Threat Modeling
Please add links to any stories, posts, articles, etc that are related to the current month
April - SQL Injection
May - Cross Site Scripting
- OWASP XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet (Builder)
- XSS cheat sheet (Breaker)
- Content Security Policy (Builder)
- Dom Based XSS
- Dom Based XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet (Builder)
- AppSec Tutorial Project - Cross Site Scripting (Video Link)
- Abusing Password Managers with XSS (Breaker)
- XSS Shortening Cheat Sheet (Breaker)