OWASP Pyttacker Project
Have questions ?
- How to install?
- It is portable, no installation is required for using it
- Where can I use it?
- The tool is coded in Python and has been tested on Linux (Ubuntu, Kali, Samurai), MAC and Windows
Pyttacker is developed by a worldwide team of volunteers. The primary contributors to date have been:
- Mario Robles
As of March 2014, the priorities are:
"First Alpha version is ready but need more development time for including features that can be delegated to newcomers since the project is module based. The First Beta release is intended to be published on June 2014 including the PoC modules for CSRF, XSS, Open Redirect, XFS Next Steps:
- Add more PoC modules for more Vulnerabilities
- Add integration with tools like OWASP ZAP and Burp Suite"
Involvement in the development and promotion of Pyttacker is actively encouraged! You do not have to be a security expert in order to contribute. Some of the ways you can help:
- QA Testing | Bug reporting
- Content Translation
- Plugin Development
- Core code improvements
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?