OWASP Project Summit 2014/Project Participation
The OWASP Education project is meant to centralize all educational initiatives of OWASP. The project will not deliver education material as such, but define standards and guidelines on education material. Furthermore, this project aims to create an easy entrance towards understanding application security and usage of the OWASP tooling. The initial agenda could look like this:
- Re-thinking the concept of OWASP University Supporter
- Expand the concept of the OWASP Student Chapters.
- Establish and expand the OWASP University Challenge.
- Suggested application security curriculum.
- Discuss and establish the concept of OWASP Academic Advocate.