OWASP Project Manager Activity Reports/September 6
Revision as of 08:32, 6 September 2011 by Paulo Coimbra
This report is not finished and is a work in progress
- Projects Set Up
- Projects Reset Up
- Assessed Projects' Releases
- Other Issues
- Supported Mark Curphey's efforts to engage OWASP community in the activity of producing videos to document the community's wide vitality and diversity.
- Had a week out of work using vacancies time.
- Studied the OWASP Projects Handbook so to prepare my participation in the forthcoming GPC's working Session at OWASP AppSecUsa;
- My daily routine always includes answering a relatively wide range of questions regularly posed by OWASP members and mainly by OWASP Projects leaders; I receive such inquiries either directly or through the OWASP Website Global Feedback & Inquiry Form. The variety of matters that I currently deal with can be checked in my email tool and the tree of folders built to store, follow up and organize them as follows 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. I would like to note that to perform this task, and all the others projects' related ones, I have always had relevant support and guidance from the OWASP Global Projects Committee.
- I've kept all OWASP Projects Dashboard 2.0's databases up-to-date as follows:
Proposal of future activity
- To continue answering all received projects' related questions.
- To continue setting up new projects and new releases as requested.
- To implement all GPC requests and concretely to support its plans to:
- Carry out the Project Hosting initiative as a tool to provide a centralized repository for OWASP;
- Build a new OWASP Projects Portal;
- To set up all the OWASP free training courses that may be requested by OWASP Chapters.
- To work with Dinis Cruz, Carlos Serrão and Konstantinos Papapanagiotou to produce an initial/draft proposal of an OWASP Training Academy.