OWASP PHP Project Roadmap
The OWASP PHP Project's overall goal is to...
Produce materials that show PHP architects, developers, and deployers how to deal with most common application security problems throughout the lifecycle.
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals:
- Provide examples of how to prevent Cross Site Scripting attacks in popular web frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent SQL Injection in popular data access frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent LDAP injection in PHP
- Secure configuration guides
- Call for volunteers - Join the mailing list, read the Tutorial and get started!
- Refine this roadmap in the discussion.
Please submit your ideas for the OWASP Java Project here (you can sign your ideas by adding four tilde characters like this ~~~~)Vanderaj 06:57, 26 June 2006 (EDT)