Difference between revisions of "OWASP PHP Project Roadmap"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 11:31, 22 May 2009
The OWASP PHP Project's overall goal is to...
Produce materials that show PHP developers, application architects, and systems administrators how to deal with most common application security problems throughout the complete lifecycle of the application.
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals:
- Implementing Security using Best Practices (Non Framework Based Applications)
- Provide examples of how to prevent Cross Site Scripting attacks in popular web frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent SQL Injection in popular data access frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent Cross Site Scripting attacks in popular AJAX frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent LDAP injection in PHP
- Secure configuration guides
- Call for volunteers - Join the mailing list, read the Tutorial and get started!
- Refine this roadmap in the discussion.
Please submit your ideas for the OWASP PHP Project OWASP PHP Project Proposals (you can sign your ideas by adding four tilde characters like this ~~~~).