OWASP O2 Platform
Welcome to OWASP O2 Platform project.
The O2 platform represents a new paradigm for how to perform, document and distribute Web Application security reviews.
O2 is designed to Automate Security Consultants Knowledge and Workflows and to Allow non-security experts to access and consume Security Knowledge
Latest Release: April 2012 - v4 Beta: See screenshots here
Windows Installer: (OWASP O2 Platform (v4.0 Beta) (GitHub based Installer ) for the latest version of the OWASP O2 platform version
For more details see: http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/installer-for-o2-platform-v40-first.html
'Requirements:: Windows and .NET Framework 4.0
Source code: The source code for the O2 Platform is availabled for download at GutHub:
Git Hub repositories
- Installer: https://github.com/o2platform/O2_Install/zipball/master
- FluentSharp: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.FluentSharp
- O2 Platform Projects: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.Platform.Projects
- O2 Platform Scripts: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.Platform.Scripts
- Misc and Legacy projects: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.Platform.Projects.Misc_and_Legacy
O2-Platform.com website (external to owasp)
For more details on the O2 Platform see http://www.o2-platform.com website which currently being used to host the help files and documentation pages.
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?