Difference between revisions of "OWASP O2 Platform"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 17:59, 29 March 2014
Welcome to OWASP O2 Platform project.
The O2 platform represents a new paradigm for how to perform, document and distribute Web Application security reviews.
O2 is designed to Automate Security Consultants Knowledge and Workflows and to Allow non-security experts to access and consume Security Knowledge
Latest Release: April 2013 - v5.3: O2 Platform - Main O2 Gui - this is a Windows Stand-Alone exe which will create a number of folders on first load (dependencies and temp files)
'Requirements:: Windows and .NET Framework 4.0
Source code: The source code for the O2 Platform is available for download at GitHub:
Git Hub repositories
- FluentSharp: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.FluentSharp
- O2 Platform Scripts: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.Platform.Scripts
- O2 Platform Projects: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.Platform.Projects
- Misc and Legacy projects: https://github.com/o2platform/O2.Platform.Projects.Misc_and_Legacy
O2-Platform.com website (external to owasp)
For more details on the O2 Platform see http://o2platform.wordpress.com website which currently being used to host the help files and documentation pages.
The best place to keep updated with the lastest news and developers it to subscribe to the OWASP O2 Platform Mailing list
- 2013/Nov/8 : Webinar "Using the O2 Platform to Automate Application Security Knowledge and Workflows"
- 2013/Jul/20: Released version 5.3 of the O2 Platform main GUI
- 2013/Feb/8 : Released version 5.1 of the O2 Platform main GUI
- 2013/Feb/8 : Helped UK Chapters to visualize its locations: O2 Script to create Google Static map with OWASP UK Chapter locations
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?