OWASP Newsletter 16
- 1 OWASP Newsletter #16 (xx-April-2008)
- 2 Featured Item: OWASP at Secure360 Conference
- 3 Featured Item: OWASP Internship
- 4 Featured Item: Top 10 in Portuguese
- 5 Featured Project: TBD
- 6 Latest additions to the WIKI
- 7 OWASP references in the Media
- 8 Application Security News Feed
OWASP Newsletter #16 (xx-April-2008)
Welcome to the 16th edition of the OWASP Newsletter, featuring TBD and the TBD Project.
As always, if you have any content to add to the next edition, please feel free to add it directly to its WIKI page OWASP Newsletter 17.
Alison McNamee OWASP Operations Director Tel: 301-575-0197 eMail: Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Item: OWASP at Secure360 Conference
The OWASP Minneapolis St Paul chapter will be at the Secure360 conference in Minneapolis May 13th-14th. We will be giving a full session where we will talk about OWASP, demo projects, resources and even have our own informational booth thanks to our local sponsors!
Featured Item: OWASP Internship
Are you a college student looking for a summer internship in the application security industry? If so, then OWASP is the place for you! We are currently looking to fill two internship positions for this summer. These are paid internships. Click Here for more info!
Featured Item: Top 10 in Portuguese
The OWASP Top 10 is now available in Portuguese! To download the Portuguese version, please Click Here
Featured Project: TBD
Latest additions to the WIKI
New Chapter Pages
Updated chapter pages:
New Documents & Presentations from chapters
For a complete list of chapter presentations see the online table of presentations.
OWASP references in the Media
- Can We Please Stop Cross Site Scripting Attacks
- Global OWASP Week 2008-Switzerland
- Rocky Mountain High
- The new face of cybercrime