OWASP Newsletter 15
- 1 OWASP Newsletter #15 (xx-March-2008)
- 2 Featured Item: OWASP NYC AppSec 2008 Conference
- 3 Featured Project: TBD
- 4 Latest additions to the WIKI
- 5 OWASP references in the Media
- 6 Application Security News Feed
OWASP Newsletter #15 (xx-March-2008)
Welcome to the 15th edition of the OWASP Newsletter, featuring the OWASP NYC AppSec 2008 Conference and the TBD Project.
As always, if you have any content to add to the next edition, please feel free to add it directly to its WIKI page OWASP Newsletter 16.
Alison McNamee - OWASP Operations Director - Alison.email@example.com
Featured Item: OWASP NYC AppSec 2008 Conference
This is going to be the biggest OWASP event yet!! The OWASP NYC AppSec 2008 Conference will take place on Tuesday, October 7th to Thursday, October 10th. There will be two days of seminars and technology expos, and two days of hands-on training. The conference will be held at Pace University in downtown New York City, and has the capacity for up to 1,000 people!!
Registration will open up on April 1st. Don't miss this one!
For more details click here.
Featured Project: TBD
Latest additions to the WIKI
New Chapter Pages
- OWASP JBroFuzz
- JSP JSTL
- Preventing LDAP Injection in Java
- Password length & complexity
- OWASP Project Assessment
- OWASP Enterprise Security API
- OWASP Video
Updated chapter pages:
- Mexico City
- Virginia (Northern Virginia)
- Minneapolis St Paul
- Washington DC
New Documents & Presentations from chapters
For a complete list of chapter presentations see the online table of presentations.
OWASP references in the Media
- Top 10 Reasons Web Sites get Hacked
- Do Outsourcing Firms write secure code?
- OWASP Talk PHP Code Analysis Real World Examples
- OWASP Summer of Code
- AntiSamy 1.1 is out!
- Economics of Industry Certifications
- Conference 2008 at NY
- Web Testing and Reporting Best Practices
- XSS and CSRF Attacks
- Email Encryption
- OWASP Australia 2008
- Software Vendors and OWASP
- February OWASP Top 10 - Exploits
- Exposing ECM Security Vulnerabilities
- About OWASP
- Why many popular website are risky