OWASP Newsletter 13
OWASP Newsletter #13 (08-Feb-2008)
Welcome to the 13th edition of the OWASP Newsletter, featuring TBD and the CSRFTester Project.
As always, if you have any content to add to the next edition, please feel free to add it directly to its WIKI page OWASP Newsletter 14.
Alison McNamee - OWASP Operations Director - Alison.email@example.com
Featured Item: TBD
Featured Project: CSRFTester
OWASP recently came out with the CSRFTester Project, which attempts to give developers the ability to test their applications for CSRF flaws.
Latest additions to the WIKI
Updated chapter pages:
- Minneapolis St Paul
- Northern Virginia
- Long Island
- Washington DC
- Front Range Web Application Security Summit Plannng Page
- OWASP NYC AppSec 2008
- OWASP NYC Conference CFPFAQ
- OWASP on the Move - Payments
- OWASP Flash Security Project
- OWASP Spring of Code 2007 - Projects
- OWASP AppSec Europe 2008 - Belgium/CFTP
- OWASP AJAX Security Project
- Italy OWASP Day2
- Sponsored Projects
- OWASP Honeycomb Project
New Documents & Presentations from chapters
For a complete list of chapter presentations see the online table of presentations.