OWASP Newsletter 10
Sent to owasp-all mailing list on ?? May 2007
OWASP Newsletter #10 (10-Jul-2007)
Welcome to the 10th OWASP Newsletter covering:
- The OWASP Moderated AppSec News Feed
- (Past) OWASP on the Move Events
- What's happening online at OWASP and in your chapters?
- OWASP references in the Media
Don't by shy to put YOUR stuff in the next OWASP Newsletter 11.
Sebastien Deleersnyder Belgium/Luxemburg OWASP Chapter board member
Featured Item: The OWASP Moderated AppSec News Feed
This news feed is moderated by OWASP and will feature high-quality posts focused on application security that advance the field, provide useful insight, or are useful educational resources. The OWASP Moderated AppSec News Feed
(Past) OWASP on the Move Events
- In Turkey Dinis will talk about OWASP World (tools, documents, projects,etc..)
- In Belgium Ivan Ristic and Dinis Cruz came to the chapter meeting (sponsored by F5 Networks locally).
The [OWASP On the Move] page allows you to find:
- OWASP speakers to entertain OWASP presentations and that want to see the world
- Local chapters or application security events that want to attract an OWASP speaker
- OWASP sponsors that want to support spreading the OWASP message== Featured Project: tbd ==
Latest additions to the WIKI
Cross-Site Request Forgery 7th OWASP AppSec Conference - San Jose 2007 OWASP Code Review Guide Table of Contents First sweep of the code base Category:OWASP Web 2.0 Project
Java Server Faces OWASP Spring Of Code 2007 Project Management
Repudiation Attack Top 10 2007-Injection Flaws Wiki sandbox
IPhone WSS Category:OWASP .NET Project Template:Jobs Board
Boston Turkey Denver => july2
Updated chapter pages:
New Documents & Presentations from chapters
For a complete list of chapter presentations see the online table of presentations.
OWASP and WASC have joined together to host a combined meetup at Blackhat USA 2007 in Las Vegas on Aug 1 from 8-9:30 at the Shadow Bar. Breach Security has stepped forward to sponsor the event. Please download the invite and RSVP. Come and join us for a drink and meet other like minded people from the industry. NOTE: Those who have already RSVPed need not to RSVP again.
OWASP references in the Media