This page is for people to post OWASP related news items, like new releases, updates, or announcements. If the news is about application security but NOT OWASP-specific, please post it to Application Security News.
For older stories, please refer to the following pages:
This page is monitored, and stories will be copied to the OWASP Main Page. Please post new items at the top of the list using the following format:
; Mon ## - Headline for announcement : Details...
- Mar 6 - OWASP Newsletter 6
- OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 finished, XML Gateway Eval Project, OWASP updates and much more
- Mar 3 - Good OWASP Blog Posts
- Feb 23 - OWASP Newsletter 5
- OWASP Conference Europe, OWASP Tiger, OWASP Testing Guide v2 Published and much more
- Jan 31 - OWASP Newsletter 4
- OWASP TOP 10 RC1, WebGoat 5.0 RC1, OWASP Documentation Projects and much more
- Jan 22 - OWASP Newsletter 3
- OWASP projects that need your help, OWASP Java Project, OWASP Live CD, Latest additions to the WIKI, OWASP references in the Media
- Jan 16 - OWASP Newsletter 2
- 2nd OWASP newsletter with: OWASP News, Featured Projects, Featured Stories, Latest Blog Entries, Latest additions to the WIKI, OWASP Community, Application Security News and OWASP references in the Media.
- Jan 7 - OWASP Newsletter 1
- First OWASP newsletter with information about what is going on in the OWASP world
- Jan 2 - The Best Security Books Reference OWASP
- There are over 50 security books that reference OWASP. Many of the authors are contributing to OWASP, speaking at our conferences, and participating in our chapters. Some of the books just recommend OWASP, but many are structured around OWASP, and others have whole chapters dedicated to our tools.