OWASP Mobile Project
Mobile project is requesting funding for:
1) a project manager type…someone that can track who is working on what, and help to assign resources to tasks as volunteers come in
2) reviewers and someone with dedicated time to maintain the wiki
3) assistance with outreach efforts (universities, development groups, etc. plenty of universities that we could likely get to work on lots of this stuff) - even within the owasp partnering schools
If someone had legitimately 5-10 hours a week to help with some of those things, it would go a really long way for the OWASP Mobile Project.
- Develop the guide to include more information.
- Market the guide to increase adoption.