OWASP Media Project
Revision as of 15:35, 16 September 2013 by Jonathan Marcil
Link with other channels on YouTube, promote them into the channel
Get more contributors and add them as channel managers
Motivate people to make videos and provide a way of publishing them on the channel
In the long term: expand our team by having more central hubs (other than YouTube, or language specific channels).
If it needs to get bigger: recruit people with video editing skills, make shows, etc.
Provide an appealing video central (out of YouTube) for owasp.org in place of the old one (this one in pending the front page changes of owasp.org).
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?
Getting www.youtube.com/owasp for the channel.
Create and setup an official YouTube channel with a non-profit partnership with Google
- Get youtube.com/owasp
- Connect YouTube with official OWASP Twitter account.
Use the channel to publish live webcasts (Google Hangout) contents from OWASP Global Chapter Meetings project
- Gather videos from all around the web and put in into the channel and make them searchable and sharable easily
Film on location at AppSecUSAPlan for more conferences, have teams, and synchronize with organizers
- Projects Summit interviews
- Interviews with Mark Miller during the conference with people of interest
- Find and uploads recording of talks ASAP (<12h after)
- Assimilate OWASP Webinar Series (Hangout+YouTube vs. GotoMeeting)
Try a webinar with GotoMeeting
Contact Webinar organizersLive webinars will be on GotoMeeting for registration and viewers tracking purpose and recordings will be uploaded to YouTube.
Webinar presentation about the new system (January)done!
Help for Google Hangouts, YouTube Channel management and social media tips will be here.