OWASP Mantra OS
- Previous Releases
- Road Map and Getting Involved
- Project About
OWASP Mantra OS
OWASP Mantra OS is secure sandboxed operating system built for application testing and fast secure computing, built on a Ubuntu Core.
VMDK 3GB disk image
Mantra OS is a virtualized attack platform.
OWASP Mantra OS is free to use. It is licensed under the MIT/X Consortium License and GPL V3.
What is Mantra OS
OWASP Mantra OS provides:
News and Events
- OWASP WTE
- Ganeti Virtual Cluster Management
- VZCTL Container Controller
- KVM Kernel Virtual Machine
- LXC User Containers
- SWIFT Proxy
- DMZ-Black cursor
When will the next release of Mantra OS be available?
- Mantra OS has an annual release date around October of each year. Baring unforeseen difficulties, Mantra OS will be released by the end of the month.
When is the BSD version going to be release?
- We have limited resources at this time, and with only one person working on Mantra OS, it's just not something we have time for. If you would like to contribute to Mantra OS to develop the BSD version, we encourage you to contact us about becoming an official Mantra OS contributor.
Mantra OS is developed from the contributions of OWASP members. The primary contributors to date have been:
- Matt Tesauro
- Abhi BalaKrishnan
- Kait Disney-Leugers
Road Map for Mantra OS Dharma
As of January, 2014, the priorities are:
- Gather 3-4 volunteer contributors to help with the next release of Mantra OS.
- Begin the design for the Manta OS Dharma.
- Tentative release date for Mantra OS Dharma is October 2014.
Getting Involved with Mantra OS
Involvement in the development and promotion of Mantra OS is actively encouraged! Mantra OS is already starting on the next release, Mantra OS Dharma, and is always open to volunteer contributors.
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?