OWASP Mantra - Security Framework
- Mantra is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for students, penetration testers, web application developers,security professionals etc. It is portable, ready-to-run, compact and follows the true spirit of free and open source software.
- Mantra is lite, flexible, portable and user friendly with a nice graphical user interface. You can carry it in memory cards, flash drives, CD/DVDs, etc. It can be run natively on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. It can also be installed on to your system within minutes. Mantra is absolutely free of cost and takes no time for you to set up.
- Create an ecosystem for hackers based on browser
- To bring the attention of security people to the potential of a browser based security platform
- Provide easy to use and portable platform for demonstrating common web based attacks( read training )
- To associate with other security tools/products to make a better environment. Eg:
- It can be a nice addition to security distribution OSs like OWASP Live CD
- It can be used to solve basic levels of CTF contests
- It can associate with projects like DVWA to showcase attacks
- It can bring functions like crawler, SQL injection scanner etc by installing extensions.
Mantra is a powerful set of tools to make the attacker's task easier. The beta version of Mantra Security Toolkit contains following tools built onto it. Moreover Mantra follows the guidelines and structure of FireCAT which makes it even more accessible. You can also always suggest any tools/ scripts that you would like see in the next release.
+Enumeration and Fingerprint
-People Search Engine
-Cert Viewer Plus
+Protocols and applications
+Tweaks and Hacks
-Web of Trust
-Live HTTP Headers
-User Agent Switcher
-SQL Inject Me
-Cookies Manager+ 1.5.1
-FoxyProxy Standard 2.22.6
Computer Weekly Article OWASP Mantra - c0c0n 11 and AppSecLatam 11 Release Mantra at Ekoparty Security Conference Searchsecurity Screencast Mantra in Matriux Security Distribution Mantra in Backtrack 5 - Penetration Testing Distribution
Gopu C Gopinath
OWASP Mantra c0c0n 11 and AppSecLatam 11 Release ( 0.71 Beta )
|Linux 32 bit||MD5: 8e874e6d4e119111bf3dbcbe0f9a1c69||Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Torrent|
|Linux 64 bit||MD5: d0ed8fce30a20ad907a97047985e8c05||Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Torrent|
|Windows||MD5: 98517c9f61561d8c656a2d2436f2333d||Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Torrent|
|Macintosh||MD5: 949808a8f75fa0bcc5730cdcf73f7844||Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Torrent|
|Source||MD5: 6fdb5e9408261d741f24cb83df4b4066||Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Torrent|
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?
Introducing PassiveRecon by Justin Morehouse
Introducing Groundspeed by Felipe
Introducing Link Sidebar by Varun N
Introducing ProxyTool by Robert Rade
Introducing HttpFox by Martin Theimer
How to make your own search bar item
Switching between languages and locales
Running Mantra and Firefox together
Login Form Bypass using Mantra Security Toolkit
Advanced SQL Injection Tutorial - Complete website rooting