OWASP Java Project Roadmap
The OWASP Java Project's overall goal is to...
Produce materials that show J2EE architects, developers, and deployers how to deal with most common application security problems throughout the lifecycle.
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals:
- Provide examples of how to prevent Cross Site Scripting attacks in popular web frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent SQL Injection in popular data access frameworks
- Provide examples of how to prevent LDAP injection in Java
- A practical guide to implementing a security policy for a Java web application
- Secure configuration guides for popular application servers
- Call for volunteers - Join the mailing list, read the Tutorial, check the OWASP Java Table of Contents and get started!
- Review of current articles
See the OWASP Java Table of Contents for details of individual article status
Please submit your high level ideas about the direction of the OWASP Java Project here (you can sign your ideas by adding four tilde characters like this ~~~~)
- To add specific articles, visit the OWASP Java Table of Contents