OWASP JSEC CVE Details
The primary contributors to date have been:
- Debarshi Das - Designing OWASP Logo
- Adam - Exploit Search (exploitsearch.net)
- Admin - cvedetails.com
As of August, 2014, the priorities are:
- This tool uses the api provided by cvedetails.com.
- Using this tool the user can receive latest CVE details and choosing the type of vulnerability i.e. CSRF / XSS / etc
- Other features to be added in future are like searching the Proof of Concepts for every CVE that is listed .
- This project has already been started by me and it is available at http://dibsy.github.io/JSEC_CVE_DETAILS/
Involvement in the development and promotion of JSEC CVE Details is actively encouraged! You do not have to be a security expert in order to contribute. Some of the ways you can help:
- Find bugs in the code
- Suggest ideas
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?