OWASP Internship 2008
Are you a college student looking for a summer internship in the application security industry? If so, then OWASP is the place for you! We are currently looking to fill two internship positions for this summer. These are paid internships.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the security of application software. We are a worldwide free and open community, with chapters all over the globe. Our mission is to make application security "visible," so that people and organizations can make informed decisions about application security risks. OWASP is a community of developers, researchers, architects, managers, and suits trying to change the software market and stop vulnerabilities.
As an OWASP Intern you will support open source OWASP projects and events, help with the OWASP website and have the opportunity to meet the leading application security experts. We’re looking for the next generation of leaders who have the passion to make the future of software more secure than the present.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Java or .NET and at least one other common programming language
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year academic institution or Master’s program having at least completed your sophomore year.
- Top grades or a track record of success
- Permanent legal right to work in the United States. Because student visas (J1, F1, etc) are time-limited, we regret that we can't consider interns on student visas.
- Top notch computer programming and testing skills.
- (1) position is in our office in Columbia, Maryland and (1) position is in our office in Northern, New Jersey.
Please send your resume for consideration to Alison McNamee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org.