OWASP InfoSec Conference 2012
OWASP India is glad to welcome you to its annual international information security conference, OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2012 - "India's Cyber Security Kumbh", to be held from August 24-25, 2012 in Delhi NCR, India.
With past successful editions, OWASP events in India have become a distinguished platform to bring industry leaders, InfoSec professionals, developers, regulators and high-profile officials from defence and security establishments together from around the world.
Venue for "OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2012" is Hotel Crowne Plaza, Gurgaon (Delhi NCR), India..
Who Should Attend OWASP InfoSec India Conference 2012:
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- CERTs, Policy Makers, Regulators, Investigators, Security and Defence establishments
- Government departments engaged into protection of nation's critical infrastructure
- Risk Managers, Auditors, and Professionals managing IT Security Governance, BCP and Compliance Programs
- Application Developers, Architects and Database Experts
- Vulnerability Researchers, Exploiters and Pwners
- Application Security and Quality Assurance professionals
- Penetration Testers
- System/Network Administrators
- Scholars, Academia and Trainers
- All those information security wannabees out there...
Conference is scheduled for August 24, 2012 at Hotel Crowne Plaza Today, Gurgaon. Attendees will carry the freedom to switch the halls as per their interest towards a particular talk. Conference talks are being delivered by world renowned and most regarded speakers from around the world. Conference offers special slots to network with cyber security celebrities, industry leaders, government chiefs, and peers.
Post-conference one day is dedicated to run multiple training tracks on various information security aspects to run your sleeves up. Four multiple trainings tracks are for half day in duration, bringing 8 total subjects to sharpen your technical axis.
We would like to thank our sponsors who helped us in making OWASP events successful in India. Companies interested to sponsor OWASP InfoSec India 2012 can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Nitin Saxena at +91-9811675559.
Sponsorship kit is being published shortly.
Media's contribution has been a major force to help us spread the cyber security awareness throughout our events in the past. To become media partner for this event or other queries, kindly contact public relations at OWASP India by sending an email to:email@example.com
Media kit shall be published shortly.
OWASP India Advisory Board
OWASP India has been getting a continuous support from the industry leaders gaining their expert advice on its initiatives.
- Click here to know more about OWASP India Advisory Board 2012
OWASP InfoSec India Conference Organizing Committee 2012
Volunteers across industry are contributing to drive this "India's Cyber Security Kumbh" as Conference Committee Members.
List of OWASP Organizing Committee will be published shortly. Students interested to volunteer for this event can contact Mr. Nitin Saxena
To be opened shortly.
Stay tuned to claim early bird discounts!"
The below pricing reflects the Standard Registration Prices .
|One Day Conference (August 24th, 2012)||
|One Day Training - 2 Half Day Tracks (August 25th, 2012)||
|Conference + Training (August 24th-25th, 2012)||
** Service Tax @ 10.3% will be charged extra as per government norms.
Schedule to be published after the first round of CFP.
Call For Papers
CFP is now open, send your CFP on any of the below subject to CFP Committee. CFP should be shortlisted on the basis of its relevance to the event and committee approval.
Session Duration (45 Minutes)
- Zer0 Days / Original Security Research
- Application and Database Security
- Cyber Warfare/ Cyber Terrorism / Critical Infrastructure Issues
- Mobile Security
- Cloud Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Browser Security / Client Side Attacks
- Cyber Forensics
- Any original research to showcase...
Hands-On Trainings (4hrs)
- Advanced Security Code Review
- Advanced Threat Modeling
- Advanced Application Security
- Enterprise Security Management
- Mobile Security
- Real World Manual Penetration Testing Approach
- Art of Software Fuzzing
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Any related advanced stuff...
1. Complementary Accommodation for 2 nights.
2. Travel reimbursement of upto below mentioned amount or actuals, whichever is lower:
- USA to New Delhi - USD $1200
- Africa/Europe/Australia to New Delhi - USD $800
- Asia to New Delhi - USD $600
- Outside of New Delhi but from India to New Delhi - USD $250
3. Two complementary conference passes
4. One pass to attend exclusive VIP Networking Evening