OWASP IL Sponsorship
OWASP is an open source organization. While our activities are free for all, we can use your help to make our activities better. We are open to any sponsorship ideas that you may have. This are some simple ways in which you can help us:
Sponsoring an OWASP IL conference
OWASP Israeli chapter holds a conference usually twice a year usually together with the Efi Arazi Computer Science School at the the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya. These conferences where very successful and a large number of people.
We encourage company's to sponsor our conferences and help pay for such expenses such as refreshments, photography, video etc. The conferences are not commercial and the cost goes directly to cover expenses. Actually we just split the bills between the sponsors, but not more than $500 for each sponsor.
Past sponsors include Checkpoing, Microsoft and F5.
What do you get for sponsoring:
- Many thanks, and hopefully a very good feeling of helping the community.
- A table top style mini booth where you can put up a "roll up" poster or two and hand out your brochures and freebies.
- Logo on the conference page.
- If there is something specific that you may want else and is within the OWASP guideline tell me.
What you don't get:
- List of people registering. You can collect yourself in the booth, for example by offering a prize for people filling in details.
- A lecture for money. The conference program is strictly selected on professional terms.
for further details contact me.
Hosting a meeting
We also host regular meetings and look for companies to host of sponsor these meetings. A company that hosts such a meeting is responsible for a meeting location and the refreshments. We need a room that can host up to 50 people. Pizza and drinks are the common refreshments, but alternatives are also OK. Keep in mind that food should be Kosher.
If you want to host such a meeting, contact me me.
In addition to sponsoring OWASP Israel, you can also join OWASP as a member. For details, please refer to this page.