OWASP Hatkit Proxy Project/Roadmap
Revision as of 10:44, 29 March 2011 by Paulo Coimbra
- Improve TCP-interception capabilities, largely by working on the UI.
- Improve TCP-interception by adding database storage of tcp traffic aswell.
- Implement support for intercepting WebSockets (although this probably will have to be performed on the Owasp Proxy part).
- Implement asynchronous sockets using NIO (although this probably will have to be performed on the Owasp Proxy part).
- Improve HTTP/HTML syntax highlightning by implementing JSON lexer.