|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
I am sorry I have not been diligent on the project. As I am just one person and still five kids and a wife at home they have taken a bit of my time. I am hoping to have a little more time this year to finish this up and add some stuff to it.
Web Security Overview
The OWASP Focus overall goal is to...
- Create a core structure of how interface components will be built. (done)
- Create an accessibility API for allowing other technologies interactive capabilities. (done)
- Create a way to organize these APIs for various categories such as look-and-feel, events and so on. (done)
- Create documentation on how to use the APIs
- Create the basic frame to simulate a .java or .cs where you can use a sudo class structure for coding
- Create a basic layered pane structure for the content pane, menu bar, and glass pane.
- Call for volunteers - Join the mailing list and get started!
Please submit your high level ideas or what you would like to see added to this project for future releases.
Installation and configuration notes
This should work in any web server so it should be easy to get up and running.
- After you have downloaded the latest code you should be able to explode the jar file and place it in your web container.
- You can either use the index.html or copy and paste the contents from the provided index.html. (Note if you are not going to use DWR you can remove the following:
- It is important to note that you the index.html is only used as a place holder for the web site. It only has limited use for things such as DWR.
- All other third party applications we will put in the Includes.js file under generic.3rdParty.
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?