OWASP Data Exchange Format Project
At the moment exchanging data between pentest tools it is far too difficult.
So ... the purpose of this project is to define a simple, open format for exchanging data between pentest tools!
The format must be open, and licensed so that it can be adopted by all products, whether open, closed, free or commercial.
It must be as simple to adopt as possible, and ideally based on existing open formats.
The high level roadmap is:
- Psiinon to document a strawman proposal
- All - rip the strawman to pieces and agree an improved format
- Supporting project leaders to adopt the format in their tool
- Publicize and drive adoption in other tools
- Learn from our experiences and start on the next version, repeat ;)
This tab will document a strawman proposal for all concerned to rip to pieces :)
The following project leaders have agreed to support this format and (once it has been agreed) adopt it within their projects.
If you want your project added to this list then feel free to update it, or contact one of the project leaders to update it for you.
|Burp Suite||Dafydd Stuttard (PortSwigger)|
|O2 Platform||Dinis Cruz|
|OWASP Zed Attack Proxy||Simon Bennetts (Psiinon)|
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?