Welcome to the Damn Vulnerable iOS Application home page.
Damn Vulnerable iOS application is a project started by Prateek Gianchandani which gives mobile testers and developers an iOS application to practice attacking/defending skill sets. Each challenge area corresponds to an in-depth article designed to teach the fundamentals of mobile security on the iOS platform. Some challenge categories include multiple challenge types.
Current Challenge Categories:
- Insecure Data Storage (4 exercises)
- Jailbreak Detection (2 exercises)
- Runtime Manipulation (3 exercises)
- Transport Layer Security (1 exercise)
- Client Side Injection (1 exercise)
- Broken Cryptography (1 exercise)
- Binary Patching (4 exercises)
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?