OWASP Chinese Project
Revision as of 18:37, 30 January 2011 by HelenG
Spread the OWASP message among Chinese speaking communities worldwide. Breakdown the language barrier. Encourage all to participate in OWASP.
Project Road Map
- October 2010 to Jan 2011
- Help organizing conference OWASP China 2010.
- Translate and publish the newest versions of OWASP Top 10 and SAMM.
- February 2011 to December 2011
- Work with the Mainland chapter and universities in China to identify important documents and projects for translation to Chinese.
- Add Chinese language support to the OWASP website.
- Encourage Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and other chapters to participate in this project.
- Identify and translate important documents and projects for translation to English.
- On-going tasks
- Recruit team members in US, China and other countries.
- Translate OWASP newsletters.
- Chen Haijie Chen 陈海杰
- Guo Judy 郭燕
- Kong Sonia 孔庆斌
- Rip Torn
- Wang Jie 王颉
- Wang Yitao
- Yao Zhiwu
- Yu Zhendong 于振东
- Chio Eric 趙嘉言
Related Projects and Chapters