OWASP China Summit 2010
OWASP China Summit 2010 - Beijing China
OWASP China-Mainland Chapterwill host OWASP China Summit 2010 in Beijing China on Oct 20-23, 2010, with two days of training followed by two days of conference. The summit will gather OWASP leaders, security experts, executives, technical thought leaders, developers, scientists and researchers from China and around the world for in-depth discussions of cutting-edge application security issues. The summit will draw participation from major Chinese and global organizations across various verticals including government, information technology, services and consulting, telecommunications, finance, e-commerce, Internet, universities and research institutes. About 800 people are expected to attend the summit, which will be covered by major news media. Panel discussions, vendor exhibit, and dinners will be held at the summit, providing sufficient networking opportunities.
Press Release: OWASP China Summit 2010 Announcement
本次会议设有专门的中文网站： OWASP 2010 中国峰会中文网站。
Please register yourself to attend the OWASP China Summit. General admission is FREE.
Who Should Attend OWASP China Summit 2010:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
For student discount, attendees must present proof of enrollment when picking up your badge.
Questions, please contact: OWASP China Summit 2010 Organization Team
Training: Oct 20 - 21
|Training Oct 20 - Oct 21|
|Time||Trainer||Topic||Language||Price (Before Oct.10)||Price (After Oct.10)|
|AM Oct 20||Yuezhong Bao, Microsoft||Secure Development Lifecycle||Chinese||RMB 1000 ($150)||RMB 1500 ($230)|
|PM Oct 20||Benson Wu, Armorize||Security Code Review||Chinese||RMB 1000 ($150)||RMB 1500 ($230)|
|AM Oct 21||Xin Fang, VulnHunt||Security Testing||Chinese||RMB 1000 ($150)||RMB 1500 ($230)|
|PM Oct 21||Aaron, DBAppSecurity||Security Testing||Chinese||RMB 1000 ($150)||RMB 1500 ($230)|
Enrollment & Questions:
- Ivy: 13510601178, Ivy@owasp.org.cn
- Rip: 13699898080, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer Bios & Course Abstracts
- More details, please see the summit Chinese website (详情请见峰会中文网站）.
Agenda: Oct 22
|Conference Day 1 - Oct 22, 2010 Tentative|
|08:30-09:00||Registration and Networking|
|09:00-09:10||Rip Torn, OWASP China Chapter and Tom Brennan OWASP Board||Opening Statement: Welcome to OWASP China Summit 2010||Chinese/English|
|09:10-10:00||Keynote: Chenxi Wang, PhD, Forrester Research||Application Security Market Trends||Chinese|
|10:10-10:40||Weilin Zhong, OWASP||OWASP TOP 10||Chinese|
|10:50-11:20||Frank Fan, DBAppSecurity||Web Attack and Defense Trends||Chinese|
|11:30-12:00||Wong Onn Chee, OWASP Singapore Chapter||Outbound Monitoring of Web Servers: a Forgotten Child in Information Security?||Chinese/English|
|13:30-14:10||Mark Goudie, Verizon Business||2010 Data Breach Investigation Report||English with real-time Chinese translation|
|14:20-15:00||Pravir Chandra, OWASP||OWASP OpenSAMM Project||English with real-time Chinese translation|
|15:10-15:40||Helen Gao, OWASP Long Island Chapter||OWASP and OWASP Projects||Chinese|
|16:00-17:00||Panel||Round Table: Web App Security - State of Art||Chinese|
OWASP media resources and China mainstream IT Medias publicize this web application security summit in every rolling stage. Participated Medias include:
- Print Media：CIW, CNW, 365master, TTM, CCW, CISMAG, CBINEWS, etc
- Network Media: IT168, 51CTO, Chinabyte, CTOCIO, Sina.com, 163.com, QQ.com, etc.
We are still soliciting sponsors for the OWASP China Summit. An exhibit hall will be held for vendor booths and presentations. For more details, please see the OWASP China Summit 2010 Investment Guide [English][Chinese]
Slots are going fast so contact OWASP China Summit 2010 Organization Team to sponsor today!
- Rip Torn 万振华，Chair of OWASP China Mainland chapter
- Frank Fan 范渊，Vice President of OWASP China Mainland chapter, President of DBAPPSecurity Ltd.
- Weilin Zhong 钟卫林，Lead of OWASP Chinese Project and Honeycomb Project, Senior Info Sec Eng at Wells Fargo, CISSP
- Helen Gao 高雯，Lead of OWASP Long Island Chapter and OWASP Chinese Project, CISSP
- Zhendong Yu 于振东， OWASP Chinese Project, co-founder of Innovative Query Inc, CISSP
- Eric Chio 趙嘉言, Lead of OWASP Shanghai Chapter, Microsoft.
- Jianchun Jiang 蒋建春 - Lead of OWASP Beijing Chapter, Associate Professor, The Software Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 中科院软件所副研究员. NSACE 负责人
- Jie Wang 王颉 - High Speed Network Group, Dept of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Loughborough Univ.,UK.
- Wayne Huang 黃耀文 - OWASP conference committee, OWASP Taiwan Chapter Chair, Founder and CEO of Armorize Technology.
Get involved! We will take all the help we can get to pull off the best Web Application Security Conference of the year! E-mail the OWASP China Summit 2010 Organization Team.
Hotel Nikko New Century Beijing Conference Center
Hotel Nikko New Century Beijing 北京新世纪日航酒店 北京市海淀区首体南路6号
- Add: No.6 Southern Road, Capital Gym, Haidian District, Beijing 100044
- Tel: 86-10-6849 2001
- Fax: 86-10-6849 1103
How to obtain a visa for the event