OWASP CLASP Project Roadmap
Revision as of 18:04, 2 June 2006 by Jeff Williams
The OWASP CLASP Project's overall goal is to...
Reinforce application security through a set of prescriptive and proactive process components that are adaptable to any development model.
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals...
- Porting all of the CLASP v1.2 materials to the OWASP wiki
- Generating more introductory materials to help users get started with CLASP
- Enhancing the vulnerability catalog with more information (descriptions, examples, etc.)
- Add 'Activity Assessment View' stuff to each CLASP activity (Unassigned)
- Add 'Coding Guidelines' from CLASP to stubbed wiki page (Unassigned)
- Add 'Vulnerability Use Cases' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Unassigned)
- The Category:CLASP Activity is redundant with Category:OWASP CLASP Project and Category:Activity. I suggest we remove it.
- I added it since Category:Activity has a few other items in addition to Category:CLASP Activity (for example, Deployment, Configuration, etc.). My thought was that those are good things to have linked to a general 'Activity' category, but for CLASP, it's redundant and doesn't fit in to the overall picture since it's more high-level. Thus, it made sense to keep the CLASP activities collected in one place as well as mapping them up to the more general 'Activity' category. (Pravir Chandra)