OWASP CLASP Project Roadmap
Revision as of 17:03, 2 June 2006 by Jeff Williams
The OWASP CLASP Project's overall goal is to...
Reinforce application security through a set of prescriptive and proactive process components that are adaptable to any development model.
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals...
- Porting all of the CLASP v1.2 materials to the OWASP wiki
- Generating more introductory materials to help users get started with CLASP
- Enhancing the vulnerability catalog with more information (descriptions, examples, etc.)
- Add 'Activity Assessment View' stuff to each CLASP activity (Unassigned)
- Add 'Coding Guidelines' from CLASP to stubbed wiki page (Unassigned)
- Add 'Vulnerability Use Cases' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Unassigned)