OWASP CLASP Project Roadmap
Revision as of 00:23, 28 May 2006 by Pravir Chandra
The CLASP Project's overall goal is to...
Mission statement here
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals...
Here are the current tasks defined to help us achieve these goals
- Get the Word doc downloads posted (Pravir)
- Add a proper Roadmap for the CLASP Project (Pravir)
- Add user for change notification after mail is working (Pravir)
- Add 'Activity Assessment View' stuff to each CLASP activity (???)
- Add 'Coding Guidelines' from CLASP to stubbed wiki page (???)
- Add 'Vulnerability Use Cases' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Jeremy)
- Port OWASP Guide to Wiki (Weilin)
- [DONE] Add 'Role-Based View' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Jeremy)
- [DONE] Integrate 'CLASP resources' (principles, etc) stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Pravir)
- [DONE] Create a better OWASP CLASP Project page (Pravir)
- [DONE] Add CLASP Categories for 'Roles' 'Activities' (Pravir)
- The Category:CLASP Activity is redundant with Category:OWASP CLASP Project and Category:Activity. I suggest we remove it.
- I added it since Category:Activity has a few other items in addition to Category:CLASP Activity (for example, Deployment, Configuration, etc.). My thought was that those are good things to have linked to a general 'Activity' category, but for CLASP, it's redundant and doesn't fit in to the overall picture since it's more high-level. Thus, it made sense to keep the CLASP activities collected in one place as well as mapping them up to the more general 'Activity' category. (Pravir Chandra)