OWASP CAL9000 Project Roadmap
Revision as of 21:27, 14 November 2006 by Cal9000
The project's overall goal is to...
Provide a centralized framework for the organization and use of a variety of tools that can assist web application security testers with their manual testing efforts.
In the near term, we are focused on the following tactical goals...
- Implementing major upgrade to the HTTP Requests function.
July 30, 2006 - v1.1:
- Focus of this Release: Upgrade Encode/Decode function.
- Added Uppercase check box
- Added Trailing Character text field
- Added Delimiter text field
- Added Include Unselected Text check box
- Added Wrappers
- Added several Encoding/Decoding types
- Added ability to Encode/Decode selected text only
- Added Store/Restore functionality
- Added Selected Text processing
- Added Error/Informational Message functionality
- String Generator can handle larger string sizes
- Minor Bugfixes w/ URL Encoding
- Minor Bugfixes w/ Save State processing
May 18, 2006 - v1.0.
- What features would you like to see added?