Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings May Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: ===Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 5/6/2008=== ====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes==== *Update on Advisory Board status (Jeff) *Update on details of Worki...)
 
m (Conferences - 20 minutes)
 
(6 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes====
 
====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes====
  
*Update on Advisory Board status (Jeff)
 
 
*Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
 
*Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (All Board Members)
+
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (Dinis & Paulo)
*Virtual Points Proposal (Seba, Tom, & Alison)
+
*What should we do with blogs/forum? (Dinis & Larry)
+
 
*Write and post job description for OWASP Director & OWASP Intern (Dave & Alison)
 
*Write and post job description for OWASP Director & OWASP Intern (Dave & Alison)
*Agree on and Post OotM Guideline to wiki (All Board Members & Alison)
+
*Write a proposal and send to board about letting corporate members choose which project their funds go to (Dinis)
*Google SoC 2008-what is going on? (Dinis)
+
*Draft an email to send to OWASP leaders concerning moving to a branded OWASP Blog, maybe with Google (Dinis)
*Write a proposal as to whether we should go back to corporate members that have joined since January of 2008, and see if they would like to allocate their funds to a specific project - Submit to board (Dinis)
+
*Update on Local Chapter finance model (Tom)
 +
*Update governance form to include the requirement of an audit every couple of years (Tom)
  
====OWASP Financials - 10 minutes====
+
====OWASP Financials - 5 minutes====
*OWASP's 2005 & 2006 tax returns have been posted at: [[OWASP Foundation]]
+
*Audit is scheduled for first week in June
*2007 Tax Returns are getting completed soon
+
*What type of audit are we going to do (full blown audit, review, compilation)?
+
  
====Conferences - 20 minutes====
+
====Conferences - 15 minutes====
*Membership Packs
+
*Update on Membership Packs
*Update on Belgium & NY
+
*Update on Belgium & NY Conferences
  
 
===Miscellaneous - 30 minutes===
 
===Miscellaneous - 30 minutes===
*Are we going to allow France to create a local non profit OWASP organization? If so, we will need to have some general principals in place (see details in EM from Jeff on 3/24 and from Tom on 3/25)
+
 
*Should we renew PR Newswire?
+
*Need to define the existing and potential additional board member roles for guidance of the organization. Once these are defined, we should have a published wiki page with the roles and responsibilities of persons paid or unpaid.
*Should we make a deal with a travel agency in the US, to use for travel expenses authorized by the board (ie: going to conference, OotM, etc.)?
+
*Discuss possible program that would cover travel expenses for the conference speakers

Latest revision as of 11:33, 5 May 2008

Contents

Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 5/6/2008

Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes

  • Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
  • More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (Dinis & Paulo)
  • Write and post job description for OWASP Director & OWASP Intern (Dave & Alison)
  • Write a proposal and send to board about letting corporate members choose which project their funds go to (Dinis)
  • Draft an email to send to OWASP leaders concerning moving to a branded OWASP Blog, maybe with Google (Dinis)
  • Update on Local Chapter finance model (Tom)
  • Update governance form to include the requirement of an audit every couple of years (Tom)

OWASP Financials - 5 minutes

  • Audit is scheduled for first week in June

Conferences - 15 minutes

  • Update on Membership Packs
  • Update on Belgium & NY Conferences

Miscellaneous - 30 minutes

  • Need to define the existing and potential additional board member roles for guidance of the organization. Once these are defined, we should have a published wiki page with the roles and responsibilities of persons paid or unpaid.
  • Discuss possible program that would cover travel expenses for the conference speakers